Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Four Foundations of ASISTE: Spiritual, Structural, Educational and Experiential




This video is based on my original Four Foundations document that I presented as a capstone report after completing my last assignment with the IMB in Central America. My job in Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua was to explore and find what was lacking and needed to be implemented in these countries in order to foster and ignite a movement of responsible missionary sending to the ends of the earth. There are so many Christians and churches in this region, but very few missionaries serving beyond their borders.

Thru ASISTE, I am implementing the same principles translated now as our organization´s Mission. Please help me to continue to encourage, educate, equip and empower the body of Christ in Central America to reach the unreached peoples of the world and OBEY the Great Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment