Monday, May 16, 2011

My Graduate! My Joy!

My daughter, Rissa Joy, will be graduating on June 2.  She is truly a joy to me!  It has meant so much to her (and to me) to have the opportunity to graduate from the same high school that her daddy did.  Gary did not only graduate from Crosby High School, but he also returned to teach Spanish and to coach football.  He left a great legacy for his children!
Rissa will be attending Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, a great Christian university in the Orlando area.  Her desire is to study Social Work to work in international adoptions.  Rissa will drive to Clermont (Orlando Area) on June 6.  Clermont Baptist Church will adopt her for the Summer until she is able to move into the dorms at SEU.  I also would like thank First Baptist Church New Orleans and First Baptist Church Panama City who will host Rissa during her trip to Florida. 
What a blessing to be part of the family of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment