Thursday, November 25, 2010

In El Salvador!

 








I am in El Salvador celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Iglesia Bautista Vista Hermosa, a dear church pastored by a dear friend, Edwin Castellanos.  Last night I was part of the inaguration service of the 40th anniversary of Iglesia Bautista Miramonte, the church where I was called to missions and ministered in music.  I was asked to sing the "old songs".  It was such a blessing to remember!  If you are interested, the link to hear the guest pastor, Jeff Adams (my pastor those years in Miramonte), and my participation (I sang after the preaching), follow the link: http://www.livestream.com/quiquemartinez/video?clipId=pla_70b2d6c8-dd52-4b2e-ab16-4883829e87da&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
All in Spanish, of course...

Pray for these churches... They truly have a vision to reach the world for Christ and I will have the privilege to participate with them when my ministry as Global Mobilizer begins next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment